Using your Dashboard
The dashboard in Klik.villas works as a snapshot of the current status of your reservations, so that you don’t have to go into the reservations table or calendar to see what is happening right now, making it a very handy tool for the reservation team and managers to get indicators as to where they are at.
What you will learn in this tutorial:
- To spot the most common mistakes made in the reports provided
- How and where to amend information
Overlapping bookings (confirmed and pending):
Double bookings will be visible at the top of your dashboard, as well as in your occupancy calendar.
This table shows the enquiry ID and the dates of stay, which you can view and amend directly from this page by clicking edit (1).
Bookings not fully paid:
This section shows all confirmed bookings that have not been updated as fully paid: the green shows guests who are within 30 days prior to check in, whilst the orange shows guests who have already checked in.
Bookings pending deposit:
This section of the dashboard identifies the bookings that are awaiting deposit. For a reservation to be displayed here the status within the folio must be pending payment, which means this has also pre-blocked the dates in the calendar.
- The green entries show reservations where an invoice has been sent and all rental rates have been updated in the reservation folio.
- The orange entries show reservations which have a status “pending payment” but no rental rates have been updated in the folio, which needs to be adjusted.
- The red entries show reservations where the deposit has been pending for more than 30 days.
Check in/Check out Schedule:
This table has a different presentation and works on a per day basis, showing any arrivals and departures for any of your properties. The table also features short cuts to the printable check in forms for the guests (1) and the company (2).
Guests in house:
This report gives the information of who is in residence at any of your properties so you have an easy and quick access to their folio as need be.
This final report provides access to the portfolio of any client who has an outstanding credit to be claimed for their cancelled bookings.